This blog belongs to the Art In The Everyday course at Eastern Connecticut State University which explores everyday life experience through various frames of reference, including: sound, ephemeral sculpture, movement and community building.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Red Plastic Cups

Here is the scoop...my camera has gone missing and I am working on trying to find it...I was up in Boston this weekend and there is a strong possibility that my camera is not going to be found...but I will keep looking...for the record we did take pictures and did find some really great spots...sorry everyone... =(

2 comments:

  1. awww noo!! i really liked all the pictures that we took danng! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, I really liked that one of the three of us on the train tracks. I hope you find it! If I can get back to my room before class I will bring my camera and maybe we can retake them...

    ReplyDelete